2023 Performing Arts Development and Support System: Artist in Residency and Partnering（PDS System）
In 2023, the project has been extended and elevated to “Performing Arts Development and Support System”. It opened for every emerging artist to sign up. The system provided three models of partnership to artists, who are in their “developmental and experimental stages” in the works and branding, including “Residency Partner”, “Strategy Consultation” and “Venue Support”. Artists are free to propose any forms and topics to the system, and Thinkers’ Theatre related creation projects are highly encouraged. We hope that these early works on various topics can then establish and nurture more mature public art events or presentations in the future.
- Charles Tsai/ TSAI Dong-Han, “Visions of Gideon”
- LAM Wai Ying, “Finding Home Aboard”
- HSUEH Tzu-Chieh, The Juicy Berries “Love♡Daddy Issues” Project
- LIU Yen Cheng, Dua Shin Te Production “Loser Practice/ Loser Etudes”
- LIU Pin Yuan, Chien Liu Production “Zào” Creating Reformed Objects Experimental Project
- The Gluttons Assemblage, “A Place Without Deities”