2022 Thinkers’ Partner Project
In the first year experience of Thinkers’ Partner Project, we accompanied our supported partners to extend and widen the possibility of early-stage research and development for various creative projects. During the accompany process, we have seen how the communication and strategy consultation would influence the diversity and fluidity of the following creations. In 2022, the project would remain focused on the early stages of the “developing process” and “micro experiments” and explore more possibilities for creative ideas.
Through this partnering project, Thinkers’ Studio is looking forward to becoming the “energy station” for emerging art practitioners. With intimate and flexible partner relationships designed, we provide more comprehensive and customized consultation, guidance and production consultation and strategy for supported emerging art practitioners. Also as an independent private art platform, our project seeks to open up the linking between local and international art practitioners and organizations, create more spaces and conversations for art scenes and support our partners with open and organic future development.
- LIU Jun-De, “An Acting Class from My Grandpa”
- HONG Ching Ting, “Dysevolution: Modern Sickness”
- WANG Ping-hsiang, “Though it’s a little bit late, _ is worth waiting for.”
- Gang-a Tsui Theater, “Asian Traditional Arts, Music and Body Training Project”
- LIN Hsiu-Ping, “Wind’s Lullaby” Art Project