25 pings(82.6 square meters), high ceiling mezzanine house with wooden floors and a floor-to-ceiling book wall. Thinkers’ Theatre is located in Taipei, Dadaocheng traditional area, with full theatre device. Definitely a perfect space for any creative performances.
Address: 3F., No.1, Ln. 32, Sec. 1, Dihua St., Datong Dist.,Taipei City 103, Taiwan (R.O.C.) （Map）
- From Taipei MRT, Beimen Station exit 3, walk straight along on Tacheng Street till Dihua St. Sec. 1, and turn left at Lane. 32 It takes about 8 minutes walk.
- From Taipei MRT, Zhongshan Station, take 52,12 to ZTE Hospital Station or 539 to Yanping Chang’an Junction (Yanping North Road) then 5 mins walk to Thinkers’ Theatre
- From Taipei MRT, Taipei Main Station, take bus 539, 669 to Yanping Chang’an Intersection station , or bus 274 to Yanping 1 Station (Yanping North Road) then 5 minutes walk.
- From Taipei MRT, DaQiaoTou Station, take bus 9 to Nanjing West Intersection station (Button Street) then 5 mins walk to Thinkers’ Theatre.
- From Taipei MRT, Shuanglian Station, take bus 518 to Nanjing West Junction (Button Street) then 5 mins walk to Thinkers’ Theatre.